NELA Annual Meeting
NELA Annual Meeting Webinar
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST
Registration cost: FREE
Registration closes at 11AM on June 9th! You MUST register in order to attend - access info is unique to the registrant and cannot be shared with others.
After you register, please be on the lookout for an email from [email protected] with your unique access information. Reminder emails including this access info will be sent 1 week, 1 day, and 1 hour before the webinar begins.
While all are welcome to attend the meeting, please do NOT forward your access information - it is unique to YOU and will not work if forwarded. Instead, please direct anyone wishing to register to the link above.
Need help joining the webinar / using Zoom? Click here for instructions from Zoom or click here to view the CDAA Zoom Webinar Participant User Manual
This year's NELA Annual Meeting will be held via Zoom Webinar. The goal of the meeting is to assemble a list of presenters who can share their views and answer your questions on the topics relevant at that time, specifically those related to the challenges of managing a livery company during COVID-19. We plan to have experts to discuss:
- Industry Lobbying Efforts
- Federal Regulatory Issues
- Airport Operations
- Livery Operations/PPE
- Financial Issues/PPP Loans
We're proud to present:
- Robert Alexander, President - National Limousine Association; President/CEO - RMA Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation
- Brian Baik, Transportation Planner - Bradley International Airport
- Brett Barenholtz, CEO - Boston Car Service / Above All Transportation; Director - New England Livery Association
- Mike Hadley, Assistant Director of Transportation Operations - Logan Airport
- Ellen Kearns, Partner Specializing in Labor & Employment and Wage & Hour Law - Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP
- Jose Perez, Chief Operating Officer - DPV Transportation Worldwide
- Dyann Prouty, Compliance Officer, and Elizabeth Leaman, Assistant Director - MA DPU