Cabernet & COVID Stories
Cabernet & COVID Stories Presented by the NELA
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM EST
Registration cost: FREE (or choose your price to support the NELA!)
Within the week after you register, please be on the lookout for an email from [email protected] with your unique access information. Reminder emails including this access info will be sent 1 week, 1 day, and 1 hour before the webinar begins.
Need help joining the webinar / using Zoom? Click here for instructions from Zoom or click here to view the CDAA Zoom Webinar Participant User Manual
Grab your favorite bottle of wine and join our host, Brett Barenholtz (CEO, Above All Transportation / Boston Car Service / ETS International), for a collection of 5-minute COVID-19 stories from members of the industry! Stories may vary from funny to sad to inspiring, but all are sure to help bring our community together in these crazy days of COVID.
We're proud to present our storytellers:
- Robert Alexander, President - National Limousine Association; President/CEO - RMA Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation
- Diane Forgy, President & CEO - Overland Chauffeured Services
- George Jacobs, CEO - Windy City Limousine and Bus
- Shariff McMichael, COO - Dav El | BostonCoach
- Jeff Nyikos, President - Leros Point to Point / Royal Coachman Worldwide
- Briana Paige & Chelsea Candeub, Executives - Park Avenue Limousine
- Dawson Rutter, President - Commonwealth Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation
- Tami Saccoccio, National Affiliate Director - Commonwealth Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation
- Doug Schwartz, Founder & President - Executive Limousine
- Chris Weiss, President & Publisher - Chauffeur Driven
- PLUS MORE!